The text and images contained in this website belong to Khizra Foundation and are protected by varying levels of copyright and other intellectual property rights. Therefore, you can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
For use of images or text in any other context can be requested.
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
- Khizra Foundation accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
- Performance details on the site are subject to change without prior notice. Khizra Foundation accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Khizra Foundation site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
- Some ideas expressed by team members, partners, advisers, consultants and researchers are their own and do not represent those of the organisation.